Parent / Carer / STakeholder Reviews
Thanks for sending out this newsletter. I just want to applaud the consistency of the quality of information being sent out in the newsletter. It’s great that the nursery management keeps parents informed and completely involved. It’s really awesome and I just want to give that feedback and to say thank you to all the staff for making Kingswellies a fantastic, welcoming, inspiring and life enhancing environment for the children. It is such an awesome establishment, I feel so comfortable leaving my children off. I can’t sing the praises of Kingswellies enough, I am always telling other parents about how great it is. Thank you.
"Dear KingsWellies Families!
As some of you already know I am sadly leaving the wonderful world of KingsWellies and relocating with my family. I want to thank you for all the love and support you have shown me over the past three years.
Kerry runs an incomparable nursery, and it certainly takes someone very special to be such a success. I’ve been truly blessed to be part of KingsWellies Nursery and working with such a phenomenal team. Guided by Kerry the staff are absolutely second to none, with the needs of your children at the centre of everything they do. Their enthusiasm is contagious! By creating the stability your children need in nursery I have seen them thrive and be ‘school ready’. They make sure they understand the unique characteristics of all your children and go above and beyond in all areas and truly care for and love each child.
“How lucky am I to be part of something that makes goodbye so hard”.. From Pyjama Drama to bucket filling, from sports days to carol singing, a sponsored dance in the summer to snowmen in the winter I wouldn’t have missed any of it for the world. The time I have spent with your children has been the most wonderful and enjoyable time and I will keep all of your children in my heart always.
With lots of Love
Kristine, Pyjama Drama
We can't thank you enough for everything you have done over the past few years. Our Daughter went into your care as a toddler and coming out as a little girl who can count and spell her name. The kind of care you have provided is truly priceless. The best we can do is express our appreciation. Thank you for the big difference you have made in her life.
Dave, Marta and Sophie Benzie (August 2018)
We can't thank you enough, you run an amazing nursery and are great people. You and your staff do an amazing job and we are so grateful for all you have done. Sophie has become a wonderful little girl and has thrived in the environment you have created. We love you all and wish you all the best for the future.
Lynne McKenzie (July 2018)
For over a three and a half year period we never had a worry a single day of Cole’s care while he attended KingsWellies Nursery, for that reason alone we are grateful. We would like to say thank you to you and the nursery staff for the fantastic care you have given Cole over the last three and a half years. The care and opportunities he has received has been first class. The learning and development opportunities and the facilities you have provided whim with has been fantastic. The staff you have employed have shown to be extremely professional at all times, they have provided a high standard of care and not only went above and beyond their role to make sure Cole has settled into each new experience but also given emotional support to me in particular, without even realising!!. Scott’s creations are brilliant, the children love it and Cole is literally obsessed by Scott’s leaf blower!!, he really does add a fun element to the nursery. To us, these are the qualities of a nursery that put KingsWellies way above other nurseries. A nursery to be proud of and we wish you every success with the nursery in the future.
Christo Nel (July 2018)
I just firstly want to thank you, Scott and the nursery team for caring after Christo, from the first day he started at KingsWellies Nursery as a 1 year old baby to the big, mature boy he is now. He experienced a close family relationship that he would have had back in South Africa at your nursery. Thank you for sharing your kindness and love with our children, you are doing a great job.
Rodolfo Carvajal (July 2018)
Great staff of dedicated and kind people highly supportive about our child progress. We and Daniel enjoyed very much the time spent there, appreciatethe fine help and cooperation always found from the staff specially Kerry, Marcia, Laura, Caroline, Carli & Paul. We fully recommend Kingswellies!
Amanda Lawson (July 2018)
Paul and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done for Cian, we are so glad he has been given all the opportunities possible thanks to you guys, KW is an amazing nursery and that's down to you both and all the lovely staff. He has had the best of times, gets on so well with everyone, gained so much confidence and is a wee chatterbox who loves a job!!! Thank you for taking such great care of him, keeping him safe, and making him part of the KW family.
Joanne Rostant (July 2018)
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the babies and pre-school stay and play days. The rooms and external areas have changed so much since the last time - I hadn’t even realised. There are such a huge range of activities for the kids to get involved in with full, imaginative use being put to every inch of space, it’s truly amazing. I’m so so glad that we found Kingswellies and that in the early stages of my girls lives they are being provided with such variety and opportunity to grow and learn.
And of course, as ever, the staff were a true credit to Kingswellies and all that it stands for. Fantastic!
Carla Brown (July 2018)
Thank you so much for creating such a welcoming, honest, enjoyable environment that my kids love so dearly. I am so proud to say we are part of the KingsWellies family.
Kirstie Ellington Langan
My son started at Kingswellies the week it opened and was there until I stopped working recently and it is an amazing place! The management, staff and environment are second to none and ensure that your child has a truly enriching experience. The management take customer service very very seriously and are totally committed to being the very best at what they do - any concerns are dealt with promptly and thoroughly which allows you to truly relax knowing your child is in great hands. The only problem - you'll want to attend nursery yourself when you hear all the amazing things your little one gets up to!!!
Ethan's last day today - very sad to be leaving, he's had a blast and learnt so much since starting here at 7 months. The facilities, indoor and out, and range of activities are excellent but it's the fab staff that make it a great nursery. Special thanks to Ashleigh and Emma from the wellie babies team.
Last day today for Chloe, she's had the best year at KingsWellies and going to miss everyone so much. Best thing we did moving her for her last year at nursery. Thank-you to all the lovely teachers, office staff, Kerry and Scott
Thanks to all the kingswellies team for taking such great care of Isabelle over the past 18 months, there is such a nice and friendly atmosphere at the nursery. We are sad to be saying goodbye for now but look forward to keeping up with what's happening at Kingswellies.
KingsWellies Nursery will deliver:
Best in class learning environment
- A unique countryside location linking the indoors to the outdoors with extensive 'fresh-air' play to promote curiosity, imagination and creativity
- A unique purpose-built facility boasting cutting-edge architecture, ultra high-spec fittings, landscaped grounds; a motivating and stimulating space for learning
- The highest quality learning and teaching experiences which are inclusive, stimulating, creative, relevant, lively, active and challenging - but most of all fun!
Excellent location and services
- KingsWellies Nursery is central to the Prime Four Business Park and yards from the village of Kingswells, providing convenience, amenities, accessibility and peace of mind for parents.
Inspiring Leadership and ambition
- The extensive credentials, knowledge, skills, expertise and experience of the Nursery Director
- The knowledge and expertise of a highly qualified, committed, dedicated, motivated and energetic staff team
- Staffing over and above the recommended ratios in a safe, warm, loving and secure environment
Partnership and flexibility
- "Parents as Partners" - an open door, consultative ethos putting parents at the heart of their child's education
- Open door policy - you can come and visit throughout the day! Why not come for lunch?
- Dedicated parking area - drop off and pick up easily and safely
- Dedicated area for breastfeeding mums
- Employee Childcare Vouchers, Government Pre-School Funding Vouchers and Childcare Tax Credits will be accepted and encouraged
Our guarantee to you
At Kingsellies Nursery, you can be confident that:
- you and your child will find the quality of experience enhanced by the effective use made of the unique and purpose built learning environment at Prime Four and the range of amenities on offer; bringing life to work!
- the management team demonstrates a very high level of professional competence, skill and a thorough understanding of all childcare and pre-school education issues
- your child will receive support, care and teaching from a staff who understand the significance of high quality training and professional development.
- our staff will work in partnership with parents and carers to promote a service where mutual trust, respect, confidence, communication and a very caring ethos are evident.